- Intrinsically Irreconcilable: The. Case against Running Musharakah as Employed by Islamic Banks (Borsa Istanbul Review)
- امام شعرانیؒ اور شاہ ولی اللہؒ کے فقہی نظریات کا تقابلی مطالعہ Link
- The contribution of Shariah-Compliant products to SDGs attending through the pace of economic growth: an empirical evidence from Pakistan. Link-1 Link-2
- فقہ اسلامی میں بیع سلم کاتصور اورمروجہ اسلامی مالیاتی نظام میں بیع سلم کے استعمال سے متعلق اشکالات:ایک فقہی مطالعہ (Summary of paper, in 3 pages, is added in English in Article)
(The Concept of Salam in Islamic Jurisprudence and Issues Related to Its Use in Contemporary Islamic Financial Systems: A Juristic Study) (2021) – Fikr-O-Nazar
- اسلامی مالیات میں اجتماع العقود کا تصور (The Concept of Combination of Contracts in Islamic Finance) (2021) – MURJIS
- اسلامی ملک میں غیر مسلم اقلیتوں کی قدیم اور نئی عبادت گاہیں: ایک شرعی تجزیہ (a2021)
- Reconciling the Irreconcilable (Talfeeq): The case of Currency Salam (2021) Link-1 Link-2
- The Fatāwá in Islamic Banking and Financial Industry: Explaining the Use of Ḍarūrah (Dire Necessity) and Ḥājah (Need) Maxims. (2019)
- An Analytical Study of Modern Economic Theories and Rationales Behind Interest. (2018)
- Practice of Running Musharkah in Pakistani Islamic Banks: An Analytical Study in the Light of Shariah Principles
- Modern Conventional Economics on the Pattern of No System of Old Jahiliyyah and Islamic Economics: Way-out.
- The Objectives of Shari’ah and Islamic Finance: The Usage of the Principles of Darurah and Hajah in the Financial Transactions.
- Determinants of Islamic Banking Industry’s Profitability in Pakistan for the Period 2004-2012
- Islamic Banking in an Interest Based Economic System: A Reality or Deception?
- The Juristic Status of Currency Note and Currency Salam in Contemporary Islamic Banking: A Juristic Analysis.
- Efficiency Analysis of Full-fledge Islamic Banks and Standalone Islamic Branches of Conventional Banks in Pakistan: A Comparative Study for the Period of 2007-2012.
- Siddique, M. Abubakar, Rashid, A. and Rehman, M.A. (2021). COVID-19 Pandemic: An Opportunity for Islamic Finance to Align its Financing Activities with SDGs. This paper was presented in International Conference of Islamic Finance, 2021 on “Implications for Islamic Finance and Economy in Post Pandemic Era” organized by Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar at April 4-6, 2021.
- Siddique, M.A., Haq, M., and Rahim, Memoona (2020), Impact of Islamic Banking Industry on Economic growth and Poverty Reduction in Pakistan. In Ali, A. E. S., Ali, K.M., and Azrag, M.H. (Ed.) Enhancing Financial Inclusion through Islamic Finance (Vol-II, PP. 259-279), Palgrave Macmillan, Switzerland, 2020.
Note: Thia article was presented in Thematic Workshop on The Role of Islamic Financial Inclusion in Achieving Sustained Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation in IsDB Member Countries, Jointly organized by IRTI, IDB Jeddah, KSA and Ibn Sina University Khartoum, Sudan at November 25-26, 2018 in Khartoum, Sudan.
- Rashid, A. and Siddique, M. A. (2019). Circular Economy, Green Economy, and Sustainable Development: Establishing the Interconnections and Discoursing the Role of Islamic Finance. This paper was presented in International Conference of Islamic Finance, 2020 on “Circular Economy: Towards Impactful, Sustainable and Value-Based Intermediation ” organized by Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar at February, 2020.
- Shah, S.M.A., Siddique, M.A., and Rashid, A. (2021). Opportunities to Align the Practice of Islamic Finance with SDGs in a Post-COVID World. Cambridge Global Islamic Finance Report (GIFR): Islamic Finance in Post-Covid World, 2021, 146-165.
- Siddique, M. A., & Rahim, M. (2015). The Concepts of Discounting and Time value of money in Islamic Capital budgeting Framework: A Theoretical study. Journal of Islamic Banking and Finance, Pakistan, 32(1), 23-29.
- Siddique, M. A. (2019). The Concept of Istisna in Islamic Jurisprudence and Its Implication in Contemporary Islamic Banking. Majallah-e-Talim o Tahqiq, 1(2-3), 3-19. Link-1 Link-2
- Siddique, M. A. (2017). The Concept of Shirkah in Islamic Banking: Musharakah and Analysis of Some Relevant Juristic Issues. Maarif Research Journal, Issue: 14, 17-34.
Following Publications are in pipeline and forthcoming which will be published soon in well reputed journals of W, X and Y category as per HEC Pakistan rules by 2022 and 2023